|Location of Department Office||Millennium Hall T204|
We are aiming at education program to train professional manpower with academic theory and practical knowledge.
Based on excellence and expertise, we aim to educate global talents that contribute to society.
Sangmyung University's Graduate School of Business Administration consists of six majors including Accounting, Personnel / Organization, Marketing, Financial Management, Production Management, and MIS (Management Information), each with specialized curriculum.
Through a specialized curriculum and a profound academic study in the field of business administration, the department is nurturing professional manpower that combines business theory and practical skills required in the knowledge-based society of the future.
The detailed goals for this are as follows.
- Training researchers and educators to create and transfer advanced knowledge
- Foster professionals with creative practical skills
- Nurture professional managers who contribute to the nation and humanity
- Paths for Graduates of Sangmyung University, Department of Business Administration
- Academia, Overseas Study,
- Domestic large corporations, foreign companies,
- Banking and financial investment companies,
- Entering Public Enterprises
- Working as a consultant in various fields as well as CPAs and financial experts.